Terms and Conditions
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dikings (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the website https://dikings.us/ (the “Service”).
This page informs you about our website’s terms, rules, and guidelines so that users can access and use our website, products, or services. You need to comply with the following terms and conditions if you want to access and use our website and services:
COPYRIGHTS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Dikings reserves all rights to publish and use our created data, files, or graphic logos. We will use Files and data belonging to any third party’s copyright with the permission and consent of the client. The client needs to seek permission from Dikings to use any of our intellectual property. On signing a web development and design contract with Dikings, the client guarantees that he has obtained the required authorizations. You can request us for proof of authority at any time.
COMMITMENT AND PAYMENT TERMS
Unless otherwise agreed upon, the client is responsible for paying the total amount upon contract activation. Both parties will decide the commencement date of services, and charges will be applied accordingly. Dikings will invoice the client for all fees under this Agreement, and the client will pay all invoiced amounts within 30 days of the invoice date. In case of the client defaulting on payment obligations, we reserve the right to remove the website or logo design and cancel the Agreement. The payment method is described in detail below:
- To process all invoices according to the schedule, log on to our payment provider’s homepage and choose your preferred means of payment, such as PayPal, bank transfer, or Payoneer. Dikings makes every effort to reduce online fraud and other illegal activity.
- All payments are to be made in US dollars only.
- We provide an alternative currency option for clients who cannot pay in dollars. Our customer service representative will inform you of the payment amount after checking your paperwork.
- Failure to receive the payment on time will result in the rejection of your payment request.
- Please note that we will not approve the order until the debt is collected.
Amounts due hereunder are exclusive of taxes or other government fees, the computation and payment of which (other than taxes on Dikings income) will be the client’s responsibility.
Dikings and clients shall work together as independent contractors; neither party intends or implies any partnership or joint venture.
Dikings has a refund policy that applies to all web design, web development, and other services, as outlined below:
- Dikings reserves the right to negotiate the prices and refund a reasonable amount to the client for the desired service.
- If you decide to cancel your order before work begins, we will refund 100% of your payment after deducting the transaction costs.
- Once the work has started, you cannot claim a refund if you cancel the order. Any cancellations must be made in writing and sent by fax, email, or regular mail. Cancellation requests made over the phone will not be honored.
- The Client should pay beforehand or according to the guidelines for small or one-time jobs. Dikings will pay for only due payments, and we will not be liable to provide further funds.
- Refund requests must be made within seven days of project delivery. We will not entertain any refund claims submitted after 20 days from the date of purchase.
- It takes 60 days to transfer a refund payment to your account.
CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH THE REFUND IS CONSIDERED VOID:
The following conditions will result in the cancellation of the refund payment:
- If you have selected the initial design, customized, and development package, you cannot reject or cancel it.
- If the logo design has been finalized and approved.
- Once the website design has been selected, developed, and deployed live.
- If our team has already made revisions.
- Any cancellations unrelated to the project.
- If you do not contact us for more than two weeks.
- Violation of Dikings’ demand for a complete design change.
- Submission of refund request after the given time frame.
- After subscribing to a service bundle, if the client is dissatisfied with a particular service, the refund will only be made for the purchased service.
- If the business or brand name changed.
- Other reasons, such as a change of mind or disagreement with partners, are also not accepted.
- Order cancellations occur before a 33% administrative cancellation fee.
Note: Dikings reserves the right to reject or cancel any project at any time. The refund policy does not apply to services not related to design or development. Any bundle or package provided by Dikings may include customized services, and the costs associated with those services are refundable.
Here are a few examples of these services:
- Hosting websites and emails
- Copyright certificates and SSL protection for websites
- Purchasing a website domain
- Website SEO plans, Google PPC advertising, or social media marketing
- Website upkeep plans
If a client is dissatisfied with the services mentioned above, Dikings will review the situation, evaluate the project, and decide whether to accept or reject the refund request.
RULES FOR PRODUCT DELIVERY
Dikings will send a confirmation email and file of the design to the client’s designated account for the order. Our team requires at least two business days, while the turnaround time varies based on the chosen service bundle. We use the client’s account for all modification and refund procedures based on the date and time of the design order. The launch of websites is contingent upon full payment of all fees. We will not deploy the website if payment is not received. We develop and test the websites and applications on our servers or hosted domains. Once we get the amount of all invoices and dues, the website/application will transfer to the designated third-party server.
WEBSITE CONTENT CREATION
The following are the guidelines for writing website content that clients should be aware of:
- Dikings is not responsible for creating or uploading content (such as text or photographs) to the website unless it is purchased.
- If the client approves, Dikings will purchase stock photos from stock photo sources and pay the fee. Dikings cannot be held liable for any similarities between pictures used on the site and those on other websites, intentional or otherwise.
- We create specific text and content for the client’s website.
- We will add products and product descriptions to the website, but the client must provide product photographs and information.
DESIGN & CONCEPT CREDIT
We will place a small image or a tiny link to the Dikings at the bottom of the client’s website. It will resonate with the theme of the website. The client should know that we will include this website created by us in our portfolio.
Our customer support team is available online 24/7 to address any concerns or queries you have. You can send all your inquiries via email, and our customer care team member will respond promptly.
Dikings focuses on providing design and development services that meet client needs. Sometimes, we include technological components in our packages to help clients achieve the desired results for their websites and logos. The client will work with us to set up these services and provide us with all the necessary information to ensure satisfaction. The installation and comprehensive training of these services are not the responsibility of Dikings and rest solely with the client.
Dikings shall not be held liable or responsible in any way if the user neglects to implement, install, or understand how to use these services; the responsibility lies with the client.
ASSURANCE QUALITY POLICY
The Dikings design team is committed to producing outstanding logos and websites that meet all your requirements. Our designers put every possible effort into delivering the best work. They will review the design before finalizing it to maintain originality and quality. We offer multiple revisions free of charge to ensure complete client satisfaction.
Agreement to Terms By accessing or using our website and services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not access or use our website or services.
Users cannot proceed with creating an account until checking the box that shows they agree to these Website Terms:
TERM OF USE
I accept and agree to the terms and conditions.